OneFora banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I wasn't really impressed with the 2.2 announcements, but the new forum and thread types is one thing I would be looking forward to. Especially the article threads and article forums could be a real game changer as in our case, I am imagining construction projects articles of which we have plenty. Are we getting this one as well? Or I guess my general question is: to what extent is VS going to follow XF development?

·
Staff
283 Posts
Sorry for the delay. Currently, we have forked pretty far away from stock XF, which means we will not be receiving these updates right now. We will have to upgrade our XF version to get these updates and we do not have plans to do that right now, at least not in June. Upgrading requires a lot of work and testing for us.

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
Sorry for the delay. Currently, we have forked pretty far away from stock XF, which means we will not be receiving these updates right now. We will have to upgrade our XF version to get these updates and we do not have plans to do that right now, at least not in June. Upgrading requires a lot of work and testing for us.
Cool and we need to get current issues sorted first.

Reactions: AG Jeff
1 - 6 of 6 Posts