OneFora banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Hardcoresledder
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to see a better "button" to allow you to go directly to the newest replies in a previously viewed thread. In the past we've had a arrow triangle thing or something but I'd like to see something that better reflects "what's new" in a thread that shows easily instead of fumbling around trying to figure it out. (like I am on here).

Steve

·
Administrator
AVS Forum
1,895 Posts
Clicking on the thread title takes you to where you last left off.

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have to admit, we've heard this one a lot.... but we've been resisting making a change or adding an arrows icon... our hope is that we can instead just teach people the new way to do it in Xenforo... rather than adding some vBulletin style buttons to XF.

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
I have to admit, we've heard this one a lot.... but we've been resisting making a change or adding an arrows icon... our hope is that we can instead just teach people the new way to do it in Xenforo... rather than adding some vBulletin style buttons to XF.
It is easy how it is once used to it, I don't think we need to change it any further. I remember when I first made Admin years ago, no lessons, thrown in at the deep end, took quite a while to suss it out but the thing is once you have you never forget and the easier it becomes, lol.

Reactions: AG Jeff

·
Read Only
111 Posts
This may happen with threads that have been migrated from vBulletin. You just need to go to the last post, then any time after that, it should take you to the new post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts