OneFora banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Looking for some thoughts on a Community Calendar, is this something you would like to see come back?

We are thinking it would be useful for regional club events, meet-ups, races, release dates, contests, etc..

What would you use them for?
What would you like to see on them?

** Note Birthdays will not be populated on this used to privacy concerns already discussed HERE **

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

·
Registered
DieselPlace
848 Posts
Hello all,

Looking for some thoughts on a Community Calendar, is this something you would like to see come back?

We are thinking it would be useful for regional club events, meet-ups, races, release dates, contests, etc..

What would you use them for?
What would you like to see on them?

** Note Birthdays will not be populated on this used to privacy concerns already discussed HERE **

Thanks in advance,
Jeff
It used to be popular in our Community back when the clubs and competition crews were around but now we would not have much use for it.

·
Registered
starbike, vulcan, yamaha-forum, yamahaforum, HD Street, Blue Oval Fanatics, GT350
442 Posts
On motorcycle forums that have active members that set up meet and greets it would be great. If and when you need a test site, I volunteer.

Reactions: AG Jeff

·
Registered
537 Posts
We have specific forums for this. Set up by region, USA, and international, since not all events would be of interest to the masses. An events calendar may or may not help anymore than what we already have. I certainly don't think it would hurt to give one a try though. Could still use the specific forums to elaborate if needed.

·
Registered
FocusRSOC, FocusSTOC, FiestaSTOC, MondeoSTOC
511 Posts
Yes we used to have both an Events calendar and a separate Birthdays calendar, and I like the idea of the return of a calendar where we could add upcoming events and local meets. (y)

·
Registered
dieself150forum
10 Posts
I used to be active on some crown vic car sites, we had several meets over the years. The DieselF150 guys are more spread out and I am just guessing they would not respond as well. The good news is we have members from the US, Canada, Middle East and so on.

·
Administrator
AVS Forum
1,895 Posts
Technology dates are so fluid I'm not sure it would get much traction but I could be wrong. It happened once before. :whistle:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts