OneFora banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to create a list of mods through the user search function of the admin cp. I thought I could do so by setting the "Primary user group" field to "moderators", leave the rest as it is and press search. All I get is "No records matched." EVen if I try to play with some of the settings, I still get that message. I know there is mod list available through the : Groups and Permissions" section, but I guess my general question is if anyone knows what is the best way to get a meaningful list of a usergroup members?

·
Administrator
AVS Forum
1,895 Posts
Primary usergroup will most likely still be registered and then mod or supermod will be secondary.

Reactions: Jan

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hadn't tried that one yet (probably because it is not very intuitive to do so) but that indeed gets me some results. Thanks! :)

·
Administrator
AVS Forum
1,895 Posts
I hadn't tried that one yet (probably because it is not very intuitive to do so) but that indeed gets me some results. Thanks! :)
Xenforo likes everyone to start off w/ a base "registered" status and then add or remove permissions from that via secondary usergroup settings.

Reactions: Jan

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In that case I wouldn't have listed all the user groups as search options for a "Primary user group". It's confusing, really.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts