OneFora banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Read Only
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ticked off. One of our forums was deleted without consultation. I find it very frustrating that we are asked to be a part of development and that our input is important. Now, one of our forums has been removed by someone without any discussion.

This does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. I want our forum restored as it contains information that we review from time to time.

Our old site had a reported posts and user infractions forums. It was full of discussions about members who have behavioral issues that the moderator team has discussed. We find the new form of reporting posts and issuing infractions to be something less than favorable.

We liked it the way is was. It worked well. I've even asked for an enhancement to reporting posts to be like it was. We do not get notified that there is a reported post. The system as it stands does not notify us.

Please have our forum restored.

·
Administrator
AVS Forum
1,868 Posts
Our old site had a reported posts and user infractions forums. It was full of discussions about members who have behavioral issues that the moderator team has discussed.
Hopefully this was some sort of error. We have the same areas with the same invaluable data. The Warning Improvements tool that's coming should deposit new info there. Is it in your nodes?

And did you meant to lock this?

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,468 Posts
@ossodiseppia

I saw this got sorted out via the email you sent to the Forum Management team and looks like it was related to the learning curve with the new Admin CP and not deleted by our team.

Moving forward for issues like this please use the home forum team support section so we can assist you in a more timely manner.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff M

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.