OneFora banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
AVS Forum
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few guys that have been consistently asking for a down arrow to match the up arrow.

Any plans to add so I can let them know either way?

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,559 Posts
No plans that I have heard of.

Try to sell them on "Home" Key

Jeff M

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,559 Posts
Sorry then (End) key if on desktop.

I will leave this as in review but we got much larger fish to fry before we get to little features like this.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
AVS Forum
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just wanted to be able to tell them no time soon so they can stop asking every week.

Reactions: AG Jeff

·
Registered
Hardcoresledder
227 Posts
AG Jeff, Is there any chance that we can actually get regular status updates on the Bug list on here ? I mean people are just chomping at the bit asking over and over and if we had a readable status list it would do more good than harm I believe. When i worked at DEC, Compaq with the Alpha Servers and VMS we had a bug list that was reported to the users (usually DECUS) that let people know what was being worked on. It helped. Even if they turned into known bugs people knew what to expect and when. Some bugs may never be handled but at least we'll know the ones that get fixed. Right now we are just in the dark and think that VS is just blowing us all off. Help us to help you.

Steve old VMS HP guy doing Unix (sucks IMO)

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,559 Posts
AG Jeff, Is there any chance that we can actually get regular status updates on the Bug list on here ? I mean people are just chomping at the bit asking over and over and if we had a readable status list it would do more good than harm I believe. When i worked at DEC, Compaq with the Alpha Servers and VMS we had a bug list that was reported to the users (usually DECUS) that let people know what was being worked on. It helped. Even if they turned into known bugs people knew what to expect and when. Some bugs may never be handled but at least we'll know the ones that get fixed. Right now we are just in the dark and think that VS is just blowing us all off. Help us to help you.

Steve old VMS HP guy doing Unix (sucks IMO)
Understood and agree,

We are working on splitting out Bugs/Features here and reevaluating the roadmap and settings timelines.

Hope to be able to have something easier to access and track updates in the coming quarter as we have a meeting on it later this week.

Jeff M

1 - 8 of 8 Posts