OneFora banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
FordForums Hyundai-Forums C10trucks
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When a user visits our forums homepage @fordforums, they are greeted by Our Top Forum list, displaying only 5 sections. Many users are posting in these sections instead of investigating the Full Forum Listings option. I've moved dozens of post this past week.

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,344 Posts
Have had similar issue here but I'm not sure having the full forum page will make any significant difference, off to one side is 'Full Forum Listing >' many people just don't actually see what they are looking at. It is the same with some threads, you often find someone replying hasn't fully read the original question and not bothered to read what has been written by others in reply.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe relocating the full forum link where its more visible, even at the bottom of the list above would be hard to miss.

·
Registered
286 Posts
The homepage is actually being re-done in December/January, so we will add this feedback as well. The current one is fairly simple from a technical perspective just to get the product launched on-time.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have logged the issue on our feedback forum :D
I have been hearing this from a lot of sites, so it is good to highlight for our product team.

Thanks everyone :D
Helena
Thanks (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts