OneFora banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't wish to clog up @Cricket tutorial thread so I'll place my question here with a mention of @liangVS, I had already notified several of a listing I had submitted privately sometime back on what rites we had at P4x4 pre XF and asking where would it go, partly answered, but just reading Crickets tutorial I see no mention of Admins and we went a lot deeper than SuperMods? Is that level yet to be finalised

Reactions: Cricket

·
Staff
VerticalScope
624 Posts
They are still working on the admin panel. Once it is completed, I will add more tutorials for admins too.

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are still working on the admin panel. Once it is completed, I will add more tutorials for admins too.
Fanbloodytastic! Just checking ;).

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. We're working on a release plan with the CM team, and we're trying to get into your hands as soon as we can.
Thanks Mate, looking forward to it, I will assume you still have the list I put forward?

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah man. I believe with this update most of your request should be available. When it's launched you can take a look and we can discuss if anything critical is missing.
Thanks.

Reactions: AG Jeff

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,559 Posts
Any time frame for admincp? i got lots to do! :D
We hope to test it here this week I believe then we might be able to start rolling it out to select sites.

Yes, you are on the early list. I have made sure of it. lol

Jeff M

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We hope to test it here this week I believe then we might be able to start rolling it out to select sites.

Yes, you are on the early list. I have made sure of it. lol

Jeff M
As the song title by Moving Pictures says "what About Me" ?.

Reactions: jbanks15

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I believe all Labs participants will get early access.

Jeff M
That would be good considering I was one of the first to have a big whinge at you guys when it first hit P4x4 around 8 months ago now :eek: ;).

Reactions: AG Jeff

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,559 Posts
You and all Labs participants are on the release list for this week. Note you will need to enable two-factor authentication first.

More details to follow later today via email.

Jeff M

Reactions: jbanks15
G

·
Hey, @jbanks15 - we were told that 2FA is being turned on right before the admin CP is released to your site - so you won't be able to set that up until you see that admin link. It's possible 2FA may be enabled a bit earlier, but for sure you should be able to make that change if you see the Admin link.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts