OneFora banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something that seems to happen at odd times, an example from a few minutes ago, I had closed a thread a week ago due to a picture a guy had posted (nice guy but can push the limits sometimes), I just opened it again but nothing happened until I hit refresh, as mentioned it happens on various occasions, is this the norm or can the action be made to be recognised immediately? No big deal at this point in time, just an observation.
Ross

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,556 Posts
Something that seems to happen at odd times, an example from a few minutes ago, I had closed a thread a week ago due to a picture a guy had posted (nice guy but can push the limits sometimes), I just opened it again but nothing happened until I hit refresh, as mentioned it happens on various occasions, is this the norm or can the action be made to be recognised immediately? No big deal at this point in time, just an observation.
Ross
Heya @Ross Wittig

Can you bring stuff like this up on the Patrol4x4 mod section with examples so the CM team can dig in deeper?

This way we can focus on some of the larger priority issues here with the team leads.

Jeff M

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Done.

Reactions: AG Jeff
1 - 3 of 3 Posts