OneFora banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Staff
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Azure Gesture Font Finger Happy

We are excited to announce the launch of NPS surveys on our Cali forums.

What is it?
The NPS survey is up to 4 questions and requires less than a minute to fill out. A breakdown of the survey questions is seen below.
Depending on the score provided on the first question (How likely are you to recommend our forum to a friend?), you will be redirected to one of the 3 questions asking for more feedback on the second level (Ex: If you give a score of 7, then the second question you see is That's not bad at all! What is it that we could improve?). Finally the last question delves into a user's or guest's experience in Marketplace.
Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Number

Where will you see it?
The survey will appear on all thread types (discussions, articles, listings, deals) in the bottom right corner after 20 seconds.
Light Font Screenshot Software Technology

When is the pilot and what forums will it be available on?
The NPS surveys will launch on the following forums Monday April 4th on the following sites:

We plan to run the pilot for 1-2 weeks to make sure there are no major bugs or issues identified before doing a global rollout. We are targeting a global rollout April 18th but will keep this thread updated if that date changes.

Please note based on feedback from our CM team, we will not be displaying NPS surveys to the following sites since they are in the process of being migrated.

Please let us know if you have any questions or hear any feedback from these sites regarding survey implementation. The NPS survey is already turned on gamingfora.com and focusrsclub.com if you want to have a preview before pilot rollout!

·
Registered
EX500
607 Posts
A couple of comments:

There is something kind of not fair about this survey. By that I mean, even I who regards my homesite as the best and most favorite would have to answer 0 to the first question. It looks like a negative response, but is only truthful as why would I recommend an MC specific site to anyone that doesn't own that specific bike.

Be aware just a heads up, you're setting yourself up for one of the most long winded and sarcastic responses from at least one of our members. :eek:

Question:
I assume there will always be a prompt to take the survey, until the survey is taken. Is this correct?

Bottom line:
I think surveys could be a great asset. I'm just not sure if this one is worded in the best way, or coming from the best angle to gather the information you're looking for.

·
Registered
FocusRSOC, FocusSTOC, FiestaSTOC, MondeoSTOC
2,142 Posts
Will the survey box disappear automatically if the user doesn't provide a response, alternatively, will there be some way for the user to remove the box if they choose not to respond?

·
Staff
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is something kind of not fair about this survey. By that I mean, even I who regards my homesite as the best and most favorite would have to answer 0 to the first question. It looks like a negative response, but is only truthful as why would I recommend an MC specific site to anyone that doesn't own that specific bike.

Be aware just a heads up, you're setting yourself up for one of the most long winded and sarcastic responses from at least one of our members. :eek:
Hello! Thanks for the feedback, always appreciated! The survey was made using the standard NPS survey template (and with it all of its standard generic language). Based on pilot responses though we can definitely modify the language as needed.

I assume there will always be a prompt to take the survey, until the survey is taken. Is this correct?
This is correct, if a user or guest closes the survey without responding, then we won't show the survey again until their next visit to the website. If the user has responded then we won't show the survey again.

Will the survey box disappear automatically if the user doesn't provide a response, alternatively, will there be some way for the user to remove the box if they choose not to respond?
If a user leaves a thread type page to another page (ex: homepage, what's new) then the survey will automatically disappear. Alternatively they can close the survey with the x button on the bottom of survey, after which the survey will not appear again for the rest of their visit.

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
Good news, thanks for the update!

This thread will be featured in the OneFora Newsletter tomorrow also.

Reactions: Tharshika G

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
We are posting a quick heads up in the above sites Area 51 also.

Reactions: Tharshika G

·
Staff
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It must be desktop only. I’m not seeing it on iPhone or iPad.
Hey everyone, we had a massive amount of feedback come in yesterday. In fact, we had over 3.1K responses in just 8 hours! Unfortunately we can only obtain 5K responses in a month and since we reached 60% of our capacity on just pilot sites alone, we decided to turn it off so that we could save more responses for global rollout.

Our next steps is to fix 1 bug that was identified from the pilot and then do a global rollout to get feedback from all our many sites. I'll come back with an ETA on our next rollout.

·
Staff
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hello ! Just wanted to share that we are aiming for a global rollout of the NPS surveys for one day (Wednesday April 20th) so we can get some more feedback from all our verticals. I'll post here to let everyone know when the surveys are live again.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts