OneFora banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been raised somewhere in the last few months but cannot find it. Under vB if I went to Members Rides (P4x4 Build Thread Node) and looked at the thread listing I could see how many pics a particular thread contained (and from memory even how many edits had been made), I found this a handy tool, are we able to replicate this with XF?
@Mike Lang are you still on vB? are you able to confirm this function on vB?

·
Administrator
AVS Forum
1,895 Posts
In vB, there's a paperclip icon that you can click on to get a popup window. That new window breaks down all the attachments in the thread along with file size & view count.

BUT...that's only for attachments. It ignores embedded images that display via URL.

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In vB, there's a paperclip icon that you can click on to get a popup window. That new window breaks down all the attachments in the thread along with file size & view count.

BUT...that's only for attachments. It ignores embedded images that display via URL.
Yes that was the one (been a long time), very handy tool, you could tell from that who was using offsite pic storage meaning if pics disappeared you could say not our fault, check your end.
I would like to see that return.

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,556 Posts
Yes that was the one (been a long time), very handy tool, you could tell from that who was using offsite pic storage meaning if pics disappeared you could say not our fault, check your end.
I would like to see that return.
Gotcha,

That is something we can look at as we get into fit and finish.

I will leave this one here for now as open for discussion.

Jeff M

1 - 4 of 4 Posts