OneFora banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked at the AdminCP FAQs and just don't see this addressed. How do you delete or in some way remove a prefix once one has been created? This is probably one of those, well you dummy, it's there in front of you!!! If it is I'm certainly missing it. I think I've tried just about everything to delete one and come up empty, sometimes with the Oops message thinking just maybe putting a zero for display order might remove one. And if it's in the FAQs I've overlooked it big time and I'm sorry for asking this dumb question then. But I give. I can't find a way.

·
Registered
WranglerForum jkowners
65 Posts
Scroll all the way to the bottom of the prefixes, should be a no prefix option. *should :)

·
Registered
HuntingPA
17 Posts
So much for the word 'should.'
I've been trying to find a way to git rid of a prefix I created but alas no luck.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I had a couple of first tries like that to get rid of but couldn't x them out, and no Delete or Cancel option. I finally gave them names and assigned them to a forum.

·
Staff
VerticalScope
612 Posts
I've looked at the AdminCP FAQs and just don't see this addressed. How do you delete or in some way remove a prefix once one has been created? This is probably one of those, well you dummy, it's there in front of you!!! If it is I'm certainly missing it. I think I've tried just about everything to delete one and come up empty, sometimes with the Oops message thinking just maybe putting a zero for display order might remove one. And if it's in the FAQs I've overlooked it big time and I'm sorry for asking this dumb question then. But I give. I can't find a way.
If you are still having trouble with it ask for help in Area 51's Team to VS. We can fix it up for you.

- Cricket

·
Registered
FocusRSOC, FocusSTOC, FiestaSTOC, MondeoSTOC
489 Posts
Just disable it, or next time you want to add a Prefix, just edit the one you want to get rid of instead of adding a new one. 😁

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just disable it, or next time you want to add a Prefix, just edit the one you want to get rid of instead of adding a new one. 😁
Yessir, editing the mistakes occurred to me last night and it turned out well. Not as easy as hitting a cancel button, but just a matter of doing a little backspacing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts