Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Staff
GamingFora
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Just a quick FYI that we'll be doing another quick round of surveys on some sites to get user input on what forum features they deem more important. It'll serve as one of the reference points for us to prioritize the feature roadmap. It'll be a very quick one, and will be up for a few days until we get enough results.

It will go live sometime either today or tomorrow.

It'll be similar to the format you saw in Preview - NPS Survey.

List of sites that will be getting this survey

Thanks!

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
FYI - this is now live.

Reactions: MTShawn

·
Staff
GamingFora
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@liang_VS
Completely random request for all the folks posting lists of the various sites, if its not too much trouble, could you sort them alphabetically.
I wont even bother reading through a list that requires scrolling unless its alphabetical or in some logical order.

Not going to lose any sleep over it, just a request. (y)
Ah, yeah i'll do that next time. You can also use ctrl + F to find in page FYI

·
Registered
469 Posts
It showed up for me yesterday on my home forum and then on another forum that I was browsing as a guest.

I found the survey as a guest rather odd and slightly disconcerting but that's just my opinion.

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
It showed up for me yesterday on my home forum and then on another forum that I was browsing as a guest.

I found the survey as a guest rather odd and slightly disconcerting but that's just my opinion.
I think we want feedback from Regsitered Users as well as Guests and compare the results if I am not mistaken @liang_VS .

·
Administrator
AVS Forum + several others
2,803 Posts
Guests make up the majority of readers but have no ability to make use of some of things asked about like notifications. Other stuff like search feedback is universal.

·
Registered
469 Posts
stuff like search feedback is universal.
And as a guest that's the only thing I felt qualified to say was important.

I understand the why's I just didn't like it and found it slightly intrusive as I was browsing and lurking and then here's this pop up asking my personal opinions. Again though, I understand why it is being done.

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
I understand the why's I just didn't like it and found it slightly intrusive as I was browsing and lurking and then here's this pop up asking my personal opinions. Again though, I understand why it is being done.
I got it on AVS last night logged out also and it caught me off guard but I will have Liang chime in with more info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.