Staff
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Onefora Release Date: June 28th, 2021
Production Release Date: June 29th, 2021

Summary of Changes - User Facing

Fix
: Text Missing from “Preview Button”, and “Insert Quotes Button” on Mobile
  • Issue: On Mobile (Android or iOS), if a logged-in user navigates to a thread and adds a post to a quote, only the icon is shown for insert quote and preview buttons.

• Status: Resolved. All the buttons (Insert Quote, Preview and Post Reply) are now rendered as expected with the text and icon.

Update: Tapatalk
  • Issue: If a user attempted to access our sites through Tapatalk they would receive an error message.
Product Update
Reactions
: We launched the first iteration of the feature on Onefora. Please check out our preview/feedback post here.
Content Tags: Reviewing feedback, and working on completing the last two tickets before we can launch globally.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to the product or CM team: @gkatsiochristos, @jtonge, @Lalji, @AG Jeff!

·
Registered
Hardcoresledder
227 Posts
I just tested it with my Surface tablet and when i use the mouse on the integrated keyboard I am able to select whichever reaction I want easily. But, if I try to use the Pen instead I can not get it just right to select the reaction. It's a like only with that one.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Mouse works fine, hover and pick reaction.
Using touchscreen on laptop does not work.

Either end up with 'like' or no change (button highlights but reactions do not show, then button fades).

·
Registered
starbike, vulcan, yamaha-forum, yamahaforum, HD Street, Blue Oval Fanatics, GT350
442 Posts
Works great on LG android phone and Samsung tablet. I'm out of town and only on mobile devices, haven't tried windows PC yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts