Staff
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Logo Art Graphics Electric blue

Target OneFora Release Date: Friday, Oct 8, 2021
Target Global Release Date: Wednesday, Oct 13, 2021

Summary of Changes
  • OneTap
    • Targeting a global release on Wednesday afternoon.
    • On browsers that do not support OneTap and the browsers that were not showing the original sign-up prompt has been fixed.
    • The OneTap button from the Register Page has been removed.
  • Home Page
    • The issue where a user loses their scroll position when returning to the homepage after going to a thread has been fixed.
      • This is based on the feedback we received from our NPS survey.
    • Users can now hover on the thread starting date and last activity date (e.g. 3 months ago) to see the actual date and time (e.g. June 2, 2021 at 2:42 PM).
    • The problem where "Mark All Read" was causing issues with the read/unread status of threads on the homepage has been fixed.
  • Market Place
    • Only allow Marketplace listings inside the dedicated Marketplace node to keep content consistent.
    • Ability to identify a thread as a classified listing and ascertain high-level context about the listing before navigating to the thread.
    • Ability to upload an image gallery of up to 10 images as part of classified listing.
    • Ability to mark a listing as sold to indicate to users that the listing item is no longer available.
  • Vendor Self-Serve
    • Fixed issue where Premium Business users are able to modify users’ profile/signature images when they shouldn’t be able to.
  • Usability Improvements
    • Desktop
      • Users can now hover on any abbreviated number (e.g. 12,3K, 1.42M) and see the unabbreviated number (e.g. 123456).
    • Mobile
      • Mobile users can now hold down on the abbreviated number (e.g. 12,3K, 1.42M) to see the unabbreviated number.
      • Mobile users can now hold down on the relative time (e.g. 3 month ago) to see the actual date and time (e.g. June 2, 2021 at 2:42 PM).
    • This is based on the feedback we received from our NPS survey.
  • Conversation
    • Fixed the padding issues on mobile view.
  • Article
    • Fixed the cancel button that was not working properly on articles.

·
Registered
ClubFrontier and RoadGlide
61 Posts
I was noticing today that I could no longer see the edit performed by a User. Has this function been removed?

·
Registered
SkyRoadster
174 Posts
I was noticing today that I could no longer see the edit performed by a User. Has this function been removed?
If it has it is not a global change. I just checked a random user-edited post and had access to the entire history.

Reactions: Clive

·
Registered
FocusRSOC, FocusSTOC, FiestaSTOC, MondeoSTOC
718 Posts
If it has it is not a global change. I just checked a random user-edited post and had access to the entire history.
Same here, post edit history is still available for me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks, I will create a thread on that specific forum for Admin to look at.

·
Registered
485 Posts
  • Users can now hover on the thread starting date and last activity date (e.g. 3 months ago) to see the actual date and time (e.g. June 2, 2021 at 2:42 PM).
  • Users can now hover on any abbreviated number (e.g. 12,3K, 1.42M) and see the unabbreviated number (e.g. 123456).
Thanks for fixing these seemingly minor but everyday annoyances!

·
Registered
pacificaforums
39 Posts
O
Occasionally I am not able to see any history for a post. This is usually on an older post. I cannot remember off hand just how old. Other posts still show the history, so it is not a general issue on the site.

·
Registered
FocusRSOC, FocusSTOC, FiestaSTOC, MondeoSTOC
718 Posts
O
Occasionally I am not able to see any history for a post. This is usually on an older post. I cannot remember off hand just how old. Other posts still show the history, so it is not a general issue on the site.
Yes that's true for older posts, only posts made since our switch to the Fora platform have their post history listed and available to view.

·
Registered
61 Posts
O
These are all new posts, not old ones

·
Administrator
AVS Forum
1,963 Posts
It's helpful when reporting that something doesn't appear to working correctly to include specifics like the exact error message you're receiving and/or screenshots of the issue and links to the posts.

Reactions: Aceoky

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,794 Posts
Release is now rolling out today.

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,794 Posts
Roll out finished last night.

Reactions: Blue Baby Sound