Target OneFora Release Date: Friday, Oct 29, 2021
Target Global Release Date: Tuesday, Nov 02, 2021
Summary of Changes
- Icon and Number Alignment
- The issue where comments and views icons and numbers are misaligned has been corrected.
- Unread Threads
- The issue where threads in a forum were automatically being marked as read has been resolved.
- New font color is being used to help logged-in users better distinguish between read and unread threads in Dark Mode.
- This is based on the feedback we received from our user survey.
- Images & Gallery
- The issue where image uploads failed if the extension (ex: jpeg, png) was capitalized has been resolved.
- The issue where a user’s media upload does not appear in their profile’s media or gallery has been resolved.
A shimmer solution has been implemented when images are loading in a thread.(removing from this release as commented below; will look to include in the next release)
- Google One Tap
- One Tap will no longer bypass two-factor authentication (2FA) for users who have it enabled on their accounts.
- The issue where users receive an ambiguous error message when registering an already existing username has been resolved. Users will now be clearly notified that the username is taken.
- Users with an email address that’s 25 characters or longer will be able to successfully register with the first 20 characters of their email address auto-populating as a potential username.
- The sign up process using One Tap has been reduced from 3 steps to 2 steps.
- New users will now be able to reply to a conversation that was started by another user before making their first post.
- Embedded YouTube Videos
- The embedded YouTube player within threads has been enlarged to provide a better viewing experience for users.
- Users now have a dedicated space for Marketplace Home. This can be accessed through the top navigation menu as well.
- Users will be able to:
- Create deals in a forum
- View tags on listings
- View their listings on their profile
- Watch listings to receive notifications
- Search for listings and include the ability to filter by:
- Vehicles only
- Maximum mileage
- Price range
- Vehicle model
- Vehicle make
- The issue where default Xenforo prefixes appeared when editing a listing has been resolved
- The issue where the following tag is missing from some threads on the homepage has been resolved.
- Custom User Fields
- Custom user fields such as vehicle details and social media links have been restored so users can add and edit these fields and view them on their profile.
- Vendor Self Serve
- The issue where plans do not show pricing when upgrading a business is resolved.