Staff
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Font Art Logo Graphics Electric blue

Target OneFora Release Date: Friday, November 05, 2021
Target Global Release Date: Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Summary of Changes
  • Images
    • Inadvertent increase in empty space around inserted images has been corrected, along with formatting issues related to this bug such as images breaking into two lines and the inability to center an image.
    • A shimmer solution has been implemented when images are loading in a thread. The issue where a shimmer solution took up the whole post has been resolved.
  • Google One Tap
    • The issue where a user is logged out of One Tap when closing their browser has been resolved.
  • Conversation
    • The issue where users had an indicator notifying them of unread conversations despite checking all locations and marking all conversations read has been resolved.
  • Accessibility Improvements
    • Follow Tag
      • Visual improvements have been made to the Follow Tag so it is more noticeable on threads.
        • This is based on the feedback we received from our user survey.
    • Dark Mode
      • Visual improvements have been made to links in Alerts so they are more noticeable.
  • Help Page
    • Moderators will now see Mod FAQ in the Help section.
  • Marketplace Listing & Deals
    • Users will now be able to create and edit deals.
    • Show relevant and correct currency symbols based on the selection made when creating a post ($ for USD, AUD & CAD, £ for GBP etc).
    • The issue where Marketplace Home showed a grey background color in Dark Mode has been resolved.
    • The issue where listings that had “no image displayed” inconsistently has been resolved.
    • Required fields are now specified when editing or creating a listing for sale.
    • The issue where a user is unable to create a listing when a deal is enabled has been resolved.
  • Vendor Self Serve
    • Vendors will now be able to see a notice indicating that their subscription failed to renew. The notice will be removed if the renewal is processed successfully or if the subscription is cancelled.
  • Node Icons
    • The issue where icons were missing or not aligned for link type and page type nodes has been resolved.

·
Registered
FocusRSOC, FocusSTOC, FiestaSTOC, MondeoSTOC
1,156 Posts
Could somebody please delete all my 'Deals' please, I kept getting a message saying I must wait 5 seconds before posting, so I submitted again and again and again until I ended up posting is several times.
@AG Jeff

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
4,235 Posts
Could somebody please delete all my 'Deals' please, I kept getting a message saying I must wait 5 seconds before posting, so I submitted again and again and again until I ended up posting is several times.
@AG Jeff
Done, saw like 10+ of them.

·
Registered
FocusRSOC, FocusSTOC, FiestaSTOC, MondeoSTOC
1,156 Posts
Tested again today and it looks as if changing from USD to GBP may be the problem, first I placed this deal using USD and it worked fine, then I did this one using GBP and it didn't work, everything else was the same.

So it looks as if switching to GBP doesn't add the Image, the Price, the Product, and the Retailer, I have messaged @Rameez with this information.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts