Target OneFora Release Date: Monday November 15, 2021
Target Global Release Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Summary of Changes
Page Speed Improvements
- Optimizations have been made to bring down the average page load times from 393ms to 335ms.
- Site downtime has been reduced by roughly 70% during releases. This currently applies to about 85% of our sites. We look forward to rolling these changes out to our remaining sites soon!
- Various issues related to the shimmer solution implementation (ex: shimmer solution taking up the whole post in reports, showcases, and when an image is part of a user’s signature) have been resolved.
- The issue where businesses were able to successfully complete the business registration process with a business name that already exists has been resolved.
- A Grow Your Business button has been added to the Homepage footer and Account Details drop-down menu. This initiative will increase awareness of the Vendor Subscriptions product and lead users to our business landing page.
- The businesses that were registered by banned users will no longer be accessible in the Business Directory.
- Vendors will be notified if their subscriptions were cancelled with a cancellation notice.
- The issue where images within the image gallery of a buy/sell thread were misaligned has been resolved.
- Listings will now expire after 44 days and be identifiable as such with a tag.
- Users will now be able to sort through listings by Most Recent, Highest Price, and Lowest Price sort filters within Marketplace Home.