OneFora banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Staff
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Font Art Logo Graphics Electric blue

Target OneFora Release Date: Monday November 22, 2021
Target Global Release Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Summary of Changes

Tapatalk

• The issue with attachment image display in Tapatalk client has been resolved.

New Feature Alert - View a Particular User's Replies in a Thread
  • Please visit here to learn more about this new feature!

Marketplace
  • Issues with deal creation when the selected currency is GBP has been resolved.
  • Marketplace users will be able to filter listings by image availability.
Standardized Warning Actions (pushed for the future)
  • Warnings and Warning Actions have been standardized across all sites, covering the ten most common warning topics. This will promote consistency of the warnings, making Mods and Admin's lives easier.
  • After standardization, each site's warning and warning action can still be customized.

·
Administrator
AVS Forum
2,173 Posts
  • The issue where a user’s reply count was incorrect on their profile has been resolved. A user’s reply count should now be the total of their thread and post count combined.
FYI - I posted an example of the Discussions Created counting errors that still exist after Onefora updated this morning here.

·
Registered
DieselPlace
1,228 Posts
Standardized Warning Actions
  • Warnings and Warning Actions have been standardized across all sites, covering the ten most common warning topics. This will promote consistency of the warnings, making Mods and Admin's lives easier.
  • After standardization, each site's warning and warning action can still be customized.
Question-
Will the standardization override current Site customizations after the update?
I would hate to have to go in and totally redo what's already in place

·
Registered
SIGTalk Optimaforums
130 Posts
Standardized Warning Actions
Will this action overwrite existing warning customizations?

ETA: Looks like @OkDually beat me to it :)

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
4,235 Posts
Question-
Will the standardization override current Site customizations after the update?
I would hate to have to go in and totally redo what's already in place
Will this action overwrite existing warning customizations?

ETA: Looks like @OkDually beat me to it :)
My understanding is that it should not, let us know otherwise.

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
4,235 Posts
Hey everyone, thanks for the heads up. We are going to push the release for it so we can make sure it doesn't delete existing warning setups. It will not be part of the this release.
Thank you!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts