Staff
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Art Logo Graphics Electric blue

Target OneFora Release Date: Friday, December 3, 2021
Target Global Release Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Summary of Changes
  • Homepage - Ignore User
    • If a user (user A) ignored another user (user B), then any content created by the ignored user (user B) will not appear on the homepage of user A.
  • Media Search Result Page Layout Improvements
    • Visual layout improvements have been made to the Media Advanced Search results. This is part of an ongoing effort to improve user experience with search result pages.
  • Marketplace
    • When creating a deal, users will only be able to set the expiration date to a date in the future.
    • Users will now be able to report ratings or reviews they consider inappropriate to admins and mods. This will help control spam, inappropriate and irrelevant reviews.
    • Users will now be able to filter listings by transmission type on Marketplace Home.
    • Advanced Search has been updated to include the ability to search for Marketplace Listings.
    • Users will be able to search listings through any dedicated Marketplace node that will lead to Marketplace Home search results.
    • Pagination was added to listings and reviews on the user profile to make it easier to navigate the results.

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
6,119 Posts

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
6,119 Posts
The weekly rollout is running, I will update when complete.

Reactions: Avel Du

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
6,119 Posts
The rollout is complete globally.

The average site downtime was 63 seconds and it only took about 2 hours total which could be a record.

We will be working on posting CM Release Notes to the Help section shortly.

·
Registered
FocusRSOC, FocusSTOC, FiestaSTOC, MondeoSTOC
2,320 Posts
  • Advanced Search has been updated to include the ability to search for Marketplace Listings.
  • Users will be able to search listings through any dedicated Marketplace node that will lead to Marketplace Home search results.
When changing an existing Classified node to a Marketplace node, the search doesn't apply to any existing ads in that node, could this be changed, or is it not possible?

·
Administrator
AVS Forum + several others
2,920 Posts
When changing an existing Classified node to a Marketplace node, the search doesn't apply to any existing ads in that node, could this be changed, or is it not possible?
I would expect the ad would need to have been created in the new Marketplace format to qualify. Unfortunately there are several scenarios where ads are still being made in the old format including some bugs where nodes need to be "reset" and any ads created by members using Tapatalk.

Reactions: 37061

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I would expect the ad would need to have been created in the new Marketplace format to qualify.
Yes that's exactly how it is Mike, I'm just asking if it can be changed to include all existing ads, it's ok if it can't, but if you don't ask, you don't get. 😉

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
6,119 Posts
I would expect the ad would need to have been created in the new Marketplace format to qualify. Unfortunately there are several scenarios where ads are still being made in the old format including some bugs where nodes need to be "reset" and any ads created by members using Tapatalk.
Yes that's exactly how it is Mike, I'm just asking if it can be changed to include all existing ads, it's ok if it can't, but if you don't ask, you don't get. 😉
@jtonge or @VS_Carly Can you answer this with @JsonDub out this week?

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
6,119 Posts
Reactions: blasirl

·
Administrator
38 Posts
Hey currently no plans to make it function with discussion threads as we have things tightly coupled with the listing type. As time progresses, we expect the far majority of active listings to be leveraging the new format. You can still search for the previous discussion posts using the regular community search or recreate your ads using a Marketplace Listing type.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Hey currently no plans to make it function with discussion threads as we have things tightly coupled with the listing type. As time progresses, we expect the far majority of active listings to be leveraging the new format. You can still search for the previous discussion posts using the regular community search or recreate your ads using a Marketplace Listing type.
Thanks Jonathan, yes it should only be a few months at the most before all the old format ads are out of date, so it was never a big issue, just thought I'd ask (y)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.