Target OneFora Release Date: Friday, March 04, 2022
Target Global Release Date: Tuesday, March 08, 2022
Summary of Changes
- Similar to discussions, articles will now show a list of attachments if available.
- When creating a listing, Marketplace Forum Nodes will now be alphabetical.
- When users' accounts are merged, Marketplace Ratings will carry over to the new target user as well.
- Tapatalk users will now see a price in the listing title whenever available.
- Users can now leave a rating from a listing itself (Want to Sell/Buy) as opposed to navigating to a user profile with a listing URL.
- Want to Trade is now available as a listing option. Users can also leave a review on trade transactions.
- Currency has been split from the original price to show it applies to both original and deal prices.
- Featured Threads
- Previously, setting a redirect thread ID as a featured thread would result in the site crashing. Users will now no longer be able to set a redirect thread ID as a featured thread, an error message will be seen in the admin panel when such an attempt is made.
- The issue where clicking the search keyword in the search bar did not perform a search query has been resolved. Now when a user clicks the search keyword, a search will be performed across the entire site.
- Vendor Subscription Product
- A phone number is now required for business registration.
- Users associated with a free business should now see a notice on all pages of the forum directing them to the "Grow Your Business" page.
- Rate limit measures have been increased when creating threads and replies to help limit spam.