Staff
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Font Art Logo Graphics Electric blue

Target OneFora Release Date: Friday, April 8, 2022
Target Global Release Date: Monday, April 11, 2022

Summary of Changes
  • Marketplace
    • Fixed an issue where the location field was not populating when editing a deal posting.
    • Efforts have been made to make the price input field more intuitive when creating a listing or deal.
    • HKD has been added as a new currency option as a few communities transact in HKD.
  • Vendor Subscription Product
    • The business registration form has been updated to include options to show/hide a Business Email and a Business Phone number on the Business Profile page.
    • Users will now receive a notification when a ban is issued to their account, and when the ban is lifted.
Update April 11/22:
Please note the ticket associated to "Efforts have been made to make the price input field more intuitive when creating a listing or deal" was missed in this release. It should be available as part of release 153 (targeting OneFora release tomorrow and global Wednesday). Sorry for any confusion!

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
Roll out is now rolling.

See this thread for the new schedule.

Jeff

Reactions: Nick Phillips

·
Registered
SIGTalk & Others
334 Posts
Efforts have been made to make the price input field more intuitive when creating a listing or deal.
Well this didn't work out so well. Price field doesn't even show up under For Sale, but it does show up under Want to Buy. QA??? [ETA - checking here as a regular user there is no issue - apparently this only affects anyone who is staff]
Rectangle Font Parallel Software Screenshot

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Registered
SIGTalk & Others
334 Posts
Another - New field. "Will Trade For". That makes sense in the Want to Trade - although I would expect that the user would put this information into the description field. BUT - why is this needed in a For Sale or WTB selection? What purpose does this serve other than to confuse?
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Software

·
Administrator
AVS Forum + several others
2,803 Posts
It looks OK here on Onefora.
Rectangle Font Technology Software Screenshot

I'm not sure if AVS has updated yet but OK there so far.
Font Rectangle Screenshot Software Electronic device

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
Well this didn't work out so well. Price field doesn't even show up under For Sale, but it does show up under Want to Buy. QA??? [ETA - checking here as a regular user there is no issue - apparently this only affects anyone who is staff]
View attachment 12605

View attachment 12606
Another - New field. "Will Trade For". That makes sense in the Want to Trade - although I would expect that the user would put this information into the description field. BUT - why is this needed in a For Sale or WTB selection? What purpose does this serve other than to confuse?
View attachment 12607
@incar is that on SigTalk?

·
Registered
SIGTalk & Others
334 Posts
It's OK on onefora (I edited my post above to reflect that finding).

I just checked my other sites. It appears to be random. Issue on sigtalk and k5owners, works fine on optimaforums - as it does here.

The "will trade for " field is present on all of them.

ETA 1139 - update just ran on optimaforums - the issue is now present on that forum as well, so it's not random.

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
It's OK on onefora (I edited my post above to reflect that finding).

I just checked my other sites. It appears to be random. Issue on sigtalk and k5owners, works fine on optimaforums.

The "will trade for " field is present on all of them.
Ok let's wait for the release to finish then will have to troubleshoot with the team.

Reactions: incar

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
If any others see this let us know.

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
Can confirm on SigTalk and HKPro

Rectangle Font Technology Software Number

Rectangle Font Screenshot Software Logo

Ok on RimFireCentral ( think it got the update already)

Rectangle Font Software Screenshot Darkness

Stand by for more once the release is complete.

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
10-4, Once the release is complete we will find out the root cause and sites affected.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts