OneFora banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Staff
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Art Logo Graphics Electric blue

My sincere apologies for the delay in getting this posted to OneFora everyone! R153 is already live on OneFora if you want to test any of the changes listed below.

Target OneFora Release Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Target Global Release Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Summary of Changes

• Cali Core
    • The issue where the reply button appeared on closed threads has been resolved.
  • Vendor Subscription Product
    • The business registration form is updated to include options to show/hide a Business Email and a Business Phone number on the Business Profile page.
    • Users will now receive a notification when a ban is issued to their account, and when the ban is lifted.
  • Marketplace
    • Fixed an issue with bumps not functioning within Marketplace sections. It is now under a button titled 'Latest Activity' by default.
    • Fixed an issue with required fields for listings in the Vehicle category.
    • Fixed an issue where Mileage field did not display properly in listing preview.
    • Fixed an issue where listing price colour was changing based on read/unread status.
    • Efforts have been made to make the price input field when creating a listing or deal more intuitive.

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
This is now rolling out.

Jeff

·
Administrator
AVS Forum + several others
2,803 Posts
Iirc, the marketplace home is set to sort by newest threads and not latest activity. The hub is meant to show the newest items for sale.
Hmm, if that's documented somewhere I missed it.

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
Roll out is complete globally. Let us know if you see anything wonky.

We will get Help > Release Notes up for both 152 and 153 later this week.

·
Administrator
VerticalScope
236 Posts
@JsonDub, I'm not saying that incorrectly, am I?
Iirc, the marketplace home is set to sort by newest threads and not latest activity. The hub is meant to show the newest items for sale.
This is correct, its by 'freshest' listings created on Marketplace Home (/marketplace/). This is designed as a separate experience from the listing in nodes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts