OneFora banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Question: when did the numbering system of "Releases" start ?
do you start over each calendar or fiscal year ? or - did Release #1 start from the "Big Bang" ??

·
Registered
SkyRoadster
397 Posts
do you start over each calendar or fiscal year ? or - did Release #1 start from the "Big Bang" ??
My guess is "yes". Release #1 is May 2019, and my forums went live with the new system in January and October 2019, so the timing fits.

·
Registered
starbike, vulcan, yamaha-forum, yamahaforum, HD Street, Blue Oval Fanatics, GT350
951 Posts
Same on all of mine, May 16, 2019. Date of conversion is different on all.

Product Font Rectangle Material property Screenshot

Reactions: John Smith_inFL

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
My guess is "yes". Release #1 is May 2019, and my forums went live with the new system in January and October 2019, so the timing fits.
Yup, we changed the way we report these back in 2019.

Jeff

Reactions: John Smith_inFL

·
Registered
SkyRoadster
397 Posts
Roll out is rolling.
So, this release has no "user facing changes" but is almost certainly changing something.

Would it be useful to post all changes so that we can be better prepared if one of them goes wrong?

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
5,778 Posts
Roll out is complete.

So, this release has no "user facing changes" but is almost certainly changing something.

Would it be useful to post all changes so that we can be better prepared if one of them goes wrong?
Mainly behind-the-scenes performance and security enhancements.

Nothing noteworthy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts