·
Administrator
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Art Logo Graphics Electric blue

Target OneFora Release Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Target Global Release Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Summary of Changes - User Facing
  • There are no user-facing changes in this release.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Whilst I appreciate the heads up, maybe we could have a couple of lines on what is being addressed?

I ask, because we seem to be getting a lot of no user facing issue updates, but still nice to know what is going down.
As an example, graphic work on emoticons. Then we can alert sooner if the smileys go smelly to enable a faster patch.

May not be doable/allowed, but hey ho.

Reactions: Jonathan T

·
Administrator
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whilst I appreciate the heads up, maybe we could have a couple of lines on what is being addressed?
Note that some of the teams are currently in full-time experimentation mode. While this work is super important, we don't 'ship' anything inside these experiments. Discoveries that come out of these will be turned into full features that will get included in a release. We are working on improved sign-up flows, ways to increase content and user engagement. However, in this release, there were back-end pieces of two solutions that we are shipping which will be announced shortly by the PM.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Note that some of the teams are currently in full-time experimentation mode. While this work is super important, we don't 'ship' anything inside these experiments. Discoveries that come out of these will be turned into full features that will get included in a release. We are working on improved sign-up flows, ways to increase content and user engagement. However, in this release, there were back-end pieces of two solutions that we are shipping which will be announced shortly by the PM.
Cheers, Jonathan. (y)

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
6,157 Posts
I think this pagination bug below got fixed in the above release:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts