OneFora banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
SIGTalk & Others
438 Posts
This seems to have fixed the random and frequent unfurl failure. I've tested link posting several times on multiple forums this morning and where it was a 50/50 hit or miss a link would unfurl (even though tit was properly BBCoded), seems that all of them are working as they should now.
:P:

·
Administrator
The Forum Whisperer
1,039 Posts
This seems to have fixed the random and frequent unfurl failure. I've tested link posting several times on multiple forums this morning and where it was a 50/50 hit or miss a link would unfurl (even though tit was properly BBCoded), seems that all of them are working as they should now.

·
Registered
SIGTalk & Others
438 Posts
Welp...back to normal - unfurling quit working today :(

• Wow
Reactions: LeonardoDaBenz

·
Administrator
The Forum Whisperer
1,039 Posts
I would need to hop back on the laptop but I BELIEVE the ticket for this just passed through QA and testing, so should role out early next week? Dont quote me on that though, as I'm just glancing through emails.

A refresh usually clears it for now.

·
Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
6,462 Posts
Yeah, we have a few CSS and tickets in the pipeline that might fix a few layout issues.

Once they get resolved we will go back and revisit what is still borked.

Reactions: incar
1 - 19 of 19 Posts