1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Staff
68 Posts
Target Lab Release Date: Thur, March 5th
Target Release Date: Tue, March 10th

Summary of Changes - User Facing
  • Performance optimization.
  • Fixed an issue where the Trending Section in the homepage is empty under certain conditions.
  • When a forum has a lot of sub-forums, the dropdown menu of sub-forum will now be a scrollable area with fixed height.
  • Fixed an issue where user no longer needs to verify their email after admin approved their account creation.
  • Fixed a spell error about showcase in Account Preference page.
  • Visual
    • Fixed the spacing issue in the paginator where page numbers don’t have enough spacing between each other.
    • Page title (h1) and breadcrumb style are now consistent across the site.
Known Issue:
  • The top forum section in the homepage is missing under certain condition. (This is an Labs only issue)

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,344 Posts
Question, Hope I'm not just in the horrors.
On my home forum I didn't take the option of Focused Reading Mode for premium members because I wanted to continue to see some of the data on the side so I know this not attributable to that, this morning I went into my 'conversations' section and I've got a full width page with nothing but messages on it, I don't remember it being that way before, I'm not complaining, I like it just checking that with so much going on, I'm not on the Alzheimer list lol.

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,468 Posts
Question, Hope I'm not just in the horrors.
On my home forum I didn't take the option of Focused Reading Mode for premium members because I wanted to continue to see some of the data on the side so I know this not attributable to that, this morning I went into my 'conversations' section and I've got a full width page with nothing but messages on it, I don't remember it being that way before, I'm not complaining, I like it just checking that with so much going on, I'm not on the Alzheimer list lol.
Heya @Ross Wittig

That was part of last week's release 44 HERE, posted a quick example of the change in post #3.

Summary of Changes - User Facing
  • Visual overhaul on Conversation landing page.

Glad you dig it, check out the filtering options in the upper left-hand corner.

Text Font Line Screenshot

Jeff M

Reactions: RoscoAU

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,344 Posts
Thanks, must have missed it in all the stuff going on. Love it.

Reactions: AG Jeff
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.