OneFora banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Staff
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tentative Platforum Release Date: Tues, Oct 13th
Tentative Release Date: Tues, Oct 13th @ 9:00 a.m.

Summary of Changes - User Facing
  • Pirate4x4 now has the Default Dark Mode feature enabled.

• The Contact Us page was recently updated to include a link to our FAQs. We would like to make it easy for our Users to find the answers they are looking for. This addition should assist with answering commonly asked questions while the User waits for a response to their inquiry.
  • Update to the spacing and padding of components of the full forum layout of the current view to accommodate our new guidelines, and future changes that will be coming with the introduction of Card View.
  • Transition platforum.news to onefora.com
    • Goal: Rebrand Platforum.news as “OneFora” with the purpose to better focus and serve as the administrative gathering point for all VerticalScope communities. You might see some changes in the layout, design, and formatting so keep an eye out for additional information but here are the basics. Please take a look at this thread for additional information, and leave feedback here for our team to review.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out by tagging or pm'ing @mike.shoss, @gkatsiochristos, @liang_VS, @Lalji.

·
Administrator
AVS Forum
1,895 Posts
There seems to be much more to 76 than what's listed above.

I'm seeing thread titles shifted to the right & avatars getting more space plus tighter spacing. All good things that I hope aren't accidental. :unsure:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Looks better, although I still have no idea what the added value is of including the avatar of the thread starter, let alone the more prominent position it has now.

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,563 Posts
Looks better, although I still have no idea what the added value is of including the avatar of the thread starter, let alone the more prominent position it has now.
It helps members recognize familiar or favorite other members as adds a touch of personality to the page otherwise it would be too plain.

Jeff M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts