OneFora banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Staff
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Onefora Release Date: Fri, Dec 4th.
Tentative Release Date: Tues, Dec 8th @ 9:00 a.m.

Summary of Changes - User Facing
  • Welcome Popup for newly registered users
    • When a new user registers a popup will appear that is designed to guide the user while navigating through the site for the first time. The content of this popup was not visible when the popup appeared. Release 84 will resolve this issue.
  • Mark All Read button in “What’s New” section error on resubmission
    • Issue: When a user navigates to the “What’s New” section of the site and hits the “mark all read” button an error message appears.
    • Status: Resolved. When the User submits “mark all read” the submission is processed and the user is redirected to the forum listing page.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out by tagging or pm'ing @mike.shoss, @gkatsiochristos, @liang_VS, @Lalji.

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,344 Posts
Is this popup variable to suit different forums? this type of thing was raised right at the beginning.

G

·
Yes. A automatic convo to new members is one of the things sorely missing after the conversion, customizable by local admins. Or a popup, but a convo with links would be better.

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,344 Posts
Yes. A automatic convo to new members is one of the things sorely missing after the conversion, customizable by local admins. Or a popup, but a convo with links would be better.
Among other things I dearly wish to direct new members to our introduction section, raised this eons ago. Having been in this game a while I have found that when I ask new members to do an introduction the ones that do are more likely to stick around rather than ask a question and drop off.

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,468 Posts
Is this popup variable to suit different forums? this type of thing was raised right at the beginning.
Among other things I dearly wish to direct new members to our introduction section, raised this eons ago. Having been in this game a while I have found that when I ask new members to do an introduction the ones that do are more likely to stick around rather than ask a question and drop off.
I want this....'customizable by local admins'
for the holidays!
Unfortunately, this is not an option at this time but could be something available with future updates.

This would be an additional Feature Request that you guys can submit in this section so the team can discuss.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,468 Posts
and status of 'vehicle details' Jeff? :D
Do you mean the ability to edit them? Ticket #175357014

I will bump it in this week's product meeting, no ETA yet

Jeff M

Reactions: jbanks15

·
Registered
SLKWorld and CX30talk
124 Posts
Unfortunately, this is not an option at this time but could be something available with future updates.

This would be an additional Feature Request that you guys can submit in this section so the team can discuss.

Jeff M
It's already there, @AG Jeff See this thread. Case# 00241434

Reactions: AG Jeff
1 - 10 of 10 Posts