1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Staff
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Onefora Release Date: Tues, Jan 5th
Release Date: Wed, Jan 6th @ 9:00 a.m.

Summary of Changes - User Facing

Hi Everyone! Happy New Year! This is our first release following the Holiday break. We have one user facing update the Removal of Comfort View. “Card View” has been in public for almost two months, and we are ready to move it out of beta! As of January 6th, we will be removing the “Comfort View” option from the site to reflect this change; all users will now be defaulted to “Card View.”

The team is continuing to work on and improve the site experience for our users. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out by tagging or pm'ing @mike.shoss, @gkatsiochristos, @liang_VS, @Lalji.

Reactions: AG Jeff

·
Registered
SkyscraperCity Administrator
613 Posts
As far as I can see with this release the "Vendor Member Section" was also implemented on SkyscraperCity.
On SkyscraperCity this section was already descovered together with the question "New thing?".

Could VerticalScope please make an announcement on the forums what is meant with that section?
VerticalScope should explain for what this section is intended.

·
Registered
Skyscrapercity
3 Posts
I can give you a nice price on a Bridge... ;) Since its here on onefora i'm guessing its global/ not just SSC? It's catching attention so it could use an explanation.

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,556 Posts
Heya SSC guys,

Looks like the vendor sales team setup this section as a placeholder in the event that they might have vendors sign up in the future.

Jeff M

·
Registered
SkyscraperCity Administrator
613 Posts
That is good to know!

Nevertheless I think it still would be nice if VerticalScope explains to all their communities what is meant/intented with the "Vendor" section.

In my opinion the "Vendor" section is the ideal place for all the guys respectively scammers/spammers from India, Pakistan and so on who mostly offer CBD oil, ketos, supplements and technical support but also from time to time sexual and travel services... :sneaky:

·
Staff
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Team, this feature was released a couple of weeks back in Release 80:
Addition of Vendor Rule FAQs to the Help Menu: We added the Vendor FAQs to the help menu in order for new, existing, or potential future vendors to easily identify the Vendor Setup, Rules, and process.

That being said, we can work internally to create messaging that will better assist you in fielding these questions. @AG Jeff and I will connect and provide an update as soon as we can.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it. A few people - the usual ones who like to complain - pointed this one out. Other than that I don't think anyone is bothered by it. If someone asks, we'll just tell them it's part of the system that allows forums to exist.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts