OneFora banner
  • Welcome to OneFora - This is an invite only resource for our Mod and Admin team; all threads are kept behind a login. Please see your Area 51 section to join.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Senior Community Manager
OneFora Sherpa
7,564 Posts
If they check out to be a legitimate company I will delete their post and PM them about vendor rules and opportunities. I have not yet had one post a second time, or sign up to be a vendor.
Good call, most do not convert but at least they are aware of the Vendor FAQ.

· Read Only
3,265 Posts
If they check out to be a legitimate company I will delete their post and PM them about vendor rules and opportunities. I have not yet had one post a second time, or sign up to be a vendor.
Actually did that the other day, deleted his thread about 4x4 parts he was manufacturing and added a note to him explaining why. Happens occasionally.

· Registered
Ramchargercentral
715 Posts
Maybe it would be worthwhile having a lower level of venodr. Maybe a bit above a premium member, and they can have a few continues adds in the classifieds, but not get their own node.

OneFora Sherpa
7,564 Posts
Maybe it would be worthwhile having a lower level of venodr. Maybe a bit above a premium member, and they can have a few continues adds in the classifieds, but not get their own node.
That is coming down the line with VSS or Vendor Self Serve which is currently being tested on a communties.

More info here: Vendor Self Serve

· Registered
SkyscraperCity Administrator
1,168 Posts
It fits here best.
Starting a new thread is not really necessary from my point of view.

Related threads:

The 1st one's thread title is:
Extra Burn Keto 800mg Safe and Effective Fat Loss Product Price Benefits In 2022

The 2nd one's thread title is:
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING

Both scammers/spammers were able to register, to pass all security measures and to start threads without being sent to the approval queue.
Especially the 1st one makes me wonder because its thread title is showing quite lot words which should have triggered our security measures.
It would have been great the 2nd one would have been deteted somehow as well.

Could someone from VerticalScope have a look into this, please.
I ask because perhaps something was turned off somehow due to the weekly update.

OneFora Sherpa
7,564 Posts
It fits here best.
Starting a new thread is not really necessary from my point of view.