OneFora banner

As an Administrator do you wish to see poll results and who voted before voting yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Patrol4x4 Admin
Patrol4x4 Forum
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As an administrator under the old vB system (and me being a prolific polster ;)), I was able to track poll results without me having voted, I could also see who voted for what choice even if that box was checked. Just started a poll on Corona and damned if I could find a way to see results without voting nor could I check out whom had voted for what, I found this a very handy tool in getting to understand members, has that all gone or am I missing something?

·
Registered
TheNewX Admin
375 Posts
Mmmm... 136 Views with 13 Votes ?!?

I mean if your going to look, you might as well place you vote while your at it...
To be fair, it took several reloads of the page to be presented with the option to vote on this post. With all the screwiness of the site lately, maybe it did take 13 people 12 reloads each. It took 8 reloads for me to get the radio selection buttons to present themselves for me to be able to exercise my right to vote.

Keep up the good work AGAdmin /s
One of my members posted this in response to my statement - I can't fix it, as it is your invention....

·
Registered
TheNewX Admin
375 Posts
Like Ross says, it would be nice to have ALL of our vB Powers back, because being Admin on xF is a PIA...

·
Administrator
OneFora Sherpa
3,559 Posts
Monitoring for feedback.

Jeff M

1 - 4 of 4 Posts